- Bring tumblers, cause there’s a lot of water station in there.
- Especially during summer, Be sure to keep yourself dehydrated.
- Bring extra shirts for some wet and wild rides.
- There are some lockers on some of the rides, for you to keep your things.
- Buy express pass especially during peak seasons, for your benefit if you want to maximize the rides, especially on 2 parks ticket
- It is better to rent a car here. It will save you time, if you’re planning to go to the beach and other places. I think for bus, there’s a certain arrival/departure time, so if you miss it, you might wait for 20 mins.
- If you’re sure about the dates, find a cheaper flights, like in Spirit, Allegiant airlines.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and shades.
- You can always ask someone for some pictures.
- Check the schedules of the character appearance on each venue. Or get some brochure in the information center. You can also download their applications for some helpful facts.
3-Day Budget (in USD):
We didn’t need to pay for the accommodation. Thanks for my boyfriend’s parents, for lending their points from time-sharing 😃. But there are some cheap accommodations around the place too.
- Daytona Beach
- Rest and eat
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida
- Mini Golf
- Stroll around Universal Citywalk
- Leave Florida