How to Apply for Multiple Entry Japan Tourist Visa:
It will be my second time to Japan, and I’m eyeing for a Multiple Entry Visa (Go here for Single Entry Visa)
Where to Apply: Accredited Agencies… this time I chose Discovery Tour
When to Apply: 1 month before your preferred travel date.
What are the requirements:
1. PASSPORT – Validity of more than 6 months / Signed Passport
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM
3. PHOTO (1 Copy of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background.)
4. TOUR ITINERARY – Prepared by the applicant or the travel agency.
5. BANK BALANCE CERTIFICATE or a copy of bank book pages for the past 2 years
6. INCOME TAX RETURN (Form 2316 or 1701) Original and (1) photocopy.
*note: Applicants who have passports (old or valid) with used Japanese Visa will be exempted from submitting NSO Birth Certificate and Marriage Contract
How much: ₱800 (cheaper than my first agency)
Also, I submitted other documents, like credit card bill statement and mutual fund statement of account.
After 3 days, I received a call from them that our visa was approved, Yay!!!
My bank certificate has only ₱60000. And I was granted for a Multiple Entry Visa (until Jan 2017) 🙂
Note: Not all countries need a Japan Tourist Visa. Go to this link (Exemption of Visa) for the list of countries that are exempted