How to Apply for Single Entry Japan Tourist Visa:
Where to Apply: Accredited Agencies…One of them is the Friendship Tours in Dusit Hotel
When to Apply: 1 month before your preferred travel date.
What are the requirements:
- PASSPORT – Validity of more than 6 months / Signed Passport
- VISA APPLICATION FORM
- PHOTO (1 Copy of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background.)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (NSO issued with receipt and valid within (1)year.)
- TOUR ITINERARY – Prepared by the applicant or the travel agency.
- BANK BALANCE CERTIFICATE or a copy of bank book pages for the past 2 years
- INCOME TAX RETURN (Form 2316 or 1701) Original and (1) photocopy.
How much?: ₱1,200
After submitting all your requirements, just wait for their phone call to inform you that your passport is ready for pick up
After 5 days, I received a call from them and my visa was approved, yehey!!! this is it…this is really is it…wahahahahaha
See you Japan!
Note: Not all countries need a Japan Tourist Visa. Go to this link (Exemption of Visa) for the list of countries that are exempted