Our 4 Days Budget Itinerary South Korea
- Asked young Koreans/students, because they will understand you more compare to older ones. But I noticed to Ahjummas/Ahjussi, that they will really try their best to helped you. Like in hand gestures, draw some map for you, they will even accompany you.
- I thought cold noodles are good, but it’s not my type. I just tried a little amount of it 😋
- Their street foods are good too 😊
- Most of their food are spicy. I like spicy food.
- Tips are optional. I guessed they really don’t expect any tips.
- Be sure to bundle up during autumn season.
- In subway, I noticed that all of them are into their cellphones 😋
- They have a fast internet speed 😊
- T-money is use in trains and bus.
- Lockers are available in Incheon Airport.
- There are so many uphill in SK, so be ready to get tired of long walk.
- There are taxis in Full House instead of riding a bike, unfortunately, when we were there we didn’t find one.
- We love their spy cup noodles and hot chocolate (in cold weather)
- Their subways are quite confusing, at first, but it is really easy when you get used to it.