How to apply for South Korea Tourist Visa
1. Application Form
2. 1 piece of Passport size colored picture
3. Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6 months)
4. Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
5. Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years (If applicable, and Korean Visas will not be counted)
6. Original Certificate of Employment
(must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number(cell-phone number is not allowed), HR e-mail address)
7. Original Personal Bank Certificate
(must include account type, current balance, account opening date, ADB)
8. Bank Statement
(original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the last 3 months)
9. ITR(Income Tax Return) or Form 2316 Copy
10. Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable only)
* Frequent travellers who have travelled as tourist to OECD member countries within 5 years are exempt from submitiing ITR.
My mom is with us, and she’s a housewife.. same requirements with the one supporting her (which is me), plus affidavit of support
After 1 week, we received our visas 😊. See you Seoul!
Note: Not all countries needs tourist visa to enter South Korea for short term stay. Go to this link for more information on countries which are visa-free.